DIY-Project: The G-SSL Stereo Mix Compressor, part 1

Hi Folks,

I just finished this great Compressor the other night, and as I am quite happy with the result (there are still some tweaks to do, and the Turbo-Board is still missing) here are some pictures of the new born star!

And as requested I will give some instructions on the DIY-stuff I am posting here, here are the basic links to the inventors, the suppliers, the built instructions, helpers et al… thanks to this great DIY-community here, without the help of many people this wouldn´t have been possible for me to do – I learn so much stuff from you guys every day!  Continue reading “DIY-Project: The G-SSL Stereo Mix Compressor, part 1”